Client: St Bridget Garden Centre
Graphic Design and Digital Marketing
Having only just redesigned their new logo Tammy Falloon, owner of St Bridget, was in need of some support to roll out the new brand look.
We were asked to support the garden centre to help:
- Redesign their entrance way and road side signage
- Update their existing website with their new brand look
- Design all marketing items as and when needed, for example mail out flyers and leaflets for county shows etc
- Create a card for their new loyalty club
- Create a suite of gift cards
Our work took the new logo and developed a brand look and feel across all touch points with customers to create a cohesive brand identity for St Bridget Garden Centre
Handstand Marketing was appointed to support St Bridget with their ongoing marketing including printed posters, door-drops, mailers and digital marketing including website updates and social media posts.
“Gaby and Hannah are a breath of fresh air. From understanding the brief to delivering results everything is managed professionally, timely and the results look great.” (Tammy Falloon, Owner.)