Logo Design, Branding & Graphic Design
No business is too small to have a professional brand identity. You may be an established business looking to modernise your corporate identity, or a new business venture looking for a logo design. We can help. Working with my extended team of colleagues, we can create a distinctive identity for your brand that sets you apart from your competitors.
We will produce a range of concept ideas for your review before progressing these to delivery on your behalf. We can apply your new brand to any of your marketing collateral as required, including:
- Stationary – business cards, letterheads
- Website – homepage concept
- Social media headers – Facebook, Twitter etc
- Email – email header/footer
We can also help with the design of all your marketing materials, including:
- printed materials, including flyers, postcards, leaflets and brochures
- exhibition material
- promotional items
- vehicle graphics
See what our clients are saying
- Melanie Vine, Headteacher, Earls Colne Primary SchoolHandstand were as good as their quirky name, producing a really original new brand for our school. From the outset they were a pleasure to work with. They listened and really wanted to meet our brief. Hannah took the time to engage with all the school's stakeholders which means that our new branding really captures the essence of what we are about. The transformation of our new logo and website homepage using the new design is more than we hoped for. It is vibrant and colourful, just like our school. The school is at the heart of the community and this is represented in the design. There was an audible gasp when the new branding was first revealed to the school community. One Year 3 child excitedly shouted "…the new logo is wowzers!" Handstand were simply excellent in all that they did. Their after-care service is equally as impressive.
- Mike Watson, Chairman, Pager Power LtdWe initially appointed Hannah to improve and increase our digital marketing activity. Hannah helps us with keeping our website content up to date; making sure that our site is found on Google. She is also responsible for our email marketing ensuring that our existing contacts are aware of everything we can do for them. Hannah is very much an extension of our team. She is fun and hard-working and gets on well with everyone. Hannah over-delivers and as a result of her input, the KPIs we use to measure our marketing effectiveness have been turned around favourably resulting in an increase in new enquiries. Hannah and the Handstand team have more recently developed our branding, website and content. This activity has been key to our exceptional growth over the past four years.
- Beverly Jones, CEO, Next ChapterWe had been Colchester and Tendring Women’s Refuge for a significant number of years – so the move away from this name and towards a new, as yet unknown, name, brand and values was as much an emotional and cultural journey as a practical design journey. Hannah spent much time exploring the culture and value of our organisation, our aspirations and what we felt we stood for and were passionate about. Hannah worked really well with our Senior Leadership Team and our Trustee Board, bringing us a wide-range of options that encompassed the different viewpoints and messages that had come out of our staff and board engagement work Our staff are delighted with our new name and our branding, they feel confident using it and feel connected to it as it truly represents what we are about. We continue to work with Handstand to develop the use of our brand in our marketing and awareness raising activities. I would have no hesitation in recommending Handstand Marketing to anyone else.
- Tracy Fortescue, Business Development Manager, Community360I just wanted to say a huge thank you for all your hard work in the creation of our new brand and the design and build of our new website. It looks amazing and I know it wasn’t an easy project due to the complexity of our organisation. You went beyond the call of duty with helping us get to the website launch on time. It has been a pleasure working with you. You are a truly professional team.