Website Design & Development
Most will agree that a website is a necessity, but a website that returns on an investment is a principle that I follow. Working with my extended team of colleagues, we don’t just offer website design, we develop an online presence that is strategically marketed to your target audience. We examine your business objectives, research your competitors, and focus on the best online strategy that will deliver an online experience that will meet your customer’s needs and deliver your marketing objectives.
We can offer a complete solution – strategy – web design – web development – SEO – measurement. Working in this holistic way affords you a very carefully designed and developed website that will not only maximise your business visibility online, but also provide a website solution that drive your business forward into the future.
All our web design work is responsive to the ever-growing variety of different online devices, so you can be sure that your new website will offer a great user experience on all tablets, mobiles, pcs, Macs and smartphones.
See what our clients are saying
- Paul Rowe, MD, Rowe IT LtdWe engaged Hannah and her colleagues to refresh our branding and develop a new, responsive website against a tight time scale. All the way through the project the team were great to work with, taking time to understand our needs. The result was a professional new identity and clean website which works seamlessly across smartphone, tablet and desktop devices.
- Aron Newton, Commercial Director, PFE Express LtdWe engaged Hannah and her team to develop our website including updating the look, feel and functionality of the website. The team were clear on the timelines and all deadlines were met with the site being launched on time as planned. The team communicated clearly, listened to us and at the same time pushed us to think differently. The outcome is is a website that we are delighted with. Hannah and the team are now going to look at our branding and marketing in general. We feel confident and comfortable working with Hannah and so her further involvement is a natural evolution.
- Melanie Vine, Headteacher, Earls Colne Primary SchoolHandstand were as good as their quirky name, producing a really original new brand for our school. From the outset they were a pleasure to work with. They listened and really wanted to meet our brief. Hannah took the time to engage with all the school's stakeholders which means that our new branding really captures the essence of what we are about. The transformation of our new logo and website homepage using the new design is more than we hoped for. It is vibrant and colourful, just like our school. The school is at the heart of the community and this is represented in the design. There was an audible gasp when the new branding was first revealed to the school community. One Year 3 child excitedly shouted "…the new logo is wowzers!" Handstand were simply excellent in all that they did. Their after-care service is equally as impressive.
- Tracy Fortescue, Business Development Manager, Community360I just wanted to say a huge thank you for all your hard work in the creation of our new brand and the design and build of our new website. It looks amazing and I know it wasn’t an easy project due to the complexity of our organisation. You went beyond the call of duty with helping us get to the website launch on time. It has been a pleasure working with you. You are a truly professional team.
- Mike Watson, Chairman, Pager Power LtdWe initially appointed Hannah to improve and increase our digital marketing activity. Hannah helps us with keeping our website content up to date; making sure that our site is found on Google. She is also responsible for our email marketing ensuring that our existing contacts are aware of everything we can do for them. Hannah is very much an extension of our team. She is fun and hard-working and gets on well with everyone. Hannah over-delivers and as a result of her input, the KPIs we use to measure our marketing effectiveness have been turned around favourably resulting in an increase in new enquiries. Hannah and the Handstand team have more recently developed our branding, website and content. This activity has been key to our exceptional growth over the past four years.