Freelance marketing services for smaller businesses and organisations. Offering ambitious but affordable marketing solutions that will make a tangible difference to your organisation’s growth.
Web Design & Development
Designing and building new websites for a range of budgets and enhancing existing websites to improve online experiences.
Branding & Graphic Design
Building and evolving brands through brand strategy and creative development. Plus design of marketing materials.
Increasing your online visibility and engagement, generating leads and growing sales. Including analysis & SEO.
Strategic and creative thinking to develop marketing and communications plans to help your organisation grow.
I spent many summers in my childhood perfecting a handstand, developing the strength, skill and agility to be able to balance unsupported on my hands. I liked the challenge.
Marketing, like a handstand, is something we all have within our capability but we don’t necessarily have the skill, time or desire to do it. That’s where I can help.
I have over 20 years of experience in Marketing and have worked with blue chip clients such as Tesco, British Airways, O2 and Sainsbury’s, as well as many smaller businesses and organisations. I am committed to using my knowledge working with larger organisations to help smaller businesses and organisations grow.
See what our clients are saying
- Rob Cross, Owner, Muru LeadershipHannah provided support in setting the digital marketing strategy and plan for my start-up business. This included creating and measuring website, email and social media metrics and providing insight from those metrics to help guide future activity. Hannah also created and managed the monthly newsletter ensuring an increasing open and click through rate. Hannah brought professionalism and focus to my digital marketing strategy ensuring that it aligned to what the business was trying to achieve.Hannah was very helpful and brought real insight into the challenges I was facing and what I needed to do. She was always willing to help and to challenge my thinking helping create the shift needed. She always delivered on time and to expectations. I would gladly recommend Hannah. She brings a great mix of strategic thinking and practical application.
- Beverly Jones, CEO, Next ChapterWe had been Colchester and Tendring Women’s Refuge for a significant number of years – so the move away from this name and towards a new, as yet unknown, name, brand and values was as much an emotional and cultural journey as a practical design journey.Hannah spent much time exploring the culture and value of our organisation, our aspirations and what we felt we stood for and were passionate about. Hannah worked really well with our Senior Leadership Team and our Trustee Board, bringing us a wide-range of options that encompassed the different viewpoints and messages that had come out of our staff and board engagement workOur staff are delighted with our new name and our branding, they feel confident using it and feel connected to it as it truly represents what we are about. We continue to work with Handstand to develop the use of our brand in our marketing and awareness raising activities. I would have no hesitation in recommending Handstand Marketing to anyone else.
- Thomasin Newton, Image and Style ConsultantHannah helped me with the SEO for my website. She delivered everything I needed and provided very thorough training and follow up support when it was required. Working with Hannah I have every confidence that my SEO has been done correctly (unlike before). I had a lot more enquiries in the run up to Christmas which I hadn't had in previous years. I am attributing this to my SEO now being done correctly so that people can find me more easily. In my opinion Hannah offers a very reasonable rate and very comprehensive service. I would highly recommend Hannah for her SEO services.
- Mike Watson, Chairman, Pager Power LtdWe initially appointed Hannah to improve and increase our digital marketing activity. Hannah helps us with keeping our website content up to date; making sure that our site is found on Google. She is also responsible for our email marketing ensuring that our existing contacts are aware of everything we can do for them. Hannah is very much an extension of our team. She is fun and hard-working and gets on well with everyone. Hannah over-delivers and as a result of her input, the KPIs we use to measure our marketing effectiveness have been turned around favourably resulting in an increase in new enquiries.Hannah and the Handstand team have more recently developed our branding, website and content. This activity has been key to our exceptional growth over the past four years.
- Paul Rowe, MD, Rowe IT LtdWe engaged Hannah and her colleagues to refresh our branding and develop a new, responsive website against a tight time scale. All the way through the project the team were great to work with, taking time to understand our needs. The result was a professional new identity and clean website which works seamlessly across smartphone, tablet and desktop devices.
- Aron Newton, Commercial Director, PFE Express LtdWe engaged Hannah and her team to develop our website including updating the look, feel and functionality of the website. The team were clear on the timelines and all deadlines were met with the site being launched on time as planned. The team communicated clearly, listened to us and at the same time pushed us to think differently. The outcome is is a website that we are delighted with. Hannah and the team are now going to look at our branding and marketing in general. We feel confident and comfortable working with Hannah and so her further involvement is a natural evolution.