Freelance marketing services for smaller businesses and organisations. Offering ambitious but affordable marketing solutions that will make a tangible difference to your organisation’s growth.
Web Design & Development
Designing and building new websites for a range of budgets and enhancing existing websites to improve online experiences.
Branding & Graphic Design
Building and evolving brands through brand strategy and creative development. Plus design of marketing materials.
Increasing your online visibility and engagement, generating leads and growing sales. Including analysis & SEO.
Strategic and creative thinking to develop marketing and communications plans to help your organisation grow.
I spent many summers in my childhood perfecting a handstand, developing the strength, skill and agility to be able to balance unsupported on my hands. I liked the challenge.
Marketing, like a handstand, is something we all have within our capability but we don’t necessarily have the skill, time or desire to do it. That’s where I can help.
I have over 20 years of experience in Marketing and have worked with blue chip clients such as Tesco, British Airways, O2 and Sainsbury’s, as well as many smaller businesses and organisations. I am committed to using my knowledge working with larger organisations to help smaller businesses and organisations grow.
See what our clients are saying
- Amanda Ruiz, PR ConsultantHannah recently did an expert training session on SEO to a group of small business owners, including myself. Not only did she demystify SEO but she showed us in simple steps what business owners should do in order to boost their rankings in Google. Her workshop was highly informational, current and useful. The attendees walked away with actions to follow as well as a clearer understanding of what to do when attempting to do one's own SEO. She is excellent at what she does! I highly recommend her services.
- Beverly Jones, CEO, Next ChapterWe had been Colchester and Tendring Women’s Refuge for a significant number of years – so the move away from this name and towards a new, as yet unknown, name, brand and values was as much an emotional and cultural journey as a practical design journey. Hannah spent much time exploring the culture and value of our organisation, our aspirations and what we felt we stood for and were passionate about. Hannah worked really well with our Senior Leadership Team and our Trustee Board, bringing us a wide-range of options that encompassed the different viewpoints and messages that had come out of our staff and board engagement work Our staff are delighted with our new name and our branding, they feel confident using it and feel connected to it as it truly represents what we are about. We continue to work with Handstand to develop the use of our brand in our marketing and awareness raising activities. I would have no hesitation in recommending Handstand Marketing to anyone else.
- Mike Watson, Chairman, Pager Power LtdWe initially appointed Hannah to improve and increase our digital marketing activity. Hannah helps us with keeping our website content up to date; making sure that our site is found on Google. She is also responsible for our email marketing ensuring that our existing contacts are aware of everything we can do for them. Hannah is very much an extension of our team. She is fun and hard-working and gets on well with everyone. Hannah over-delivers and as a result of her input, the KPIs we use to measure our marketing effectiveness have been turned around favourably resulting in an increase in new enquiries. Hannah and the Handstand team have more recently developed our branding, website and content. This activity has been key to our exceptional growth over the past four years.
- Dr Shahzadi Harper, Owner, The Harper ClinicHannah has helped me and my website with SEO keyword research and content optimisation to help my website become more visible. Unfortunately, my website was not as SEO friendly as I had initially thought, so Hannah ran a keyword audit to highlight where the focus of my new website content was needed and impressed upon me the need for more content. Since then she has worked with me to update and added content on my website, such as new articles that have come out in the press, videos and webinars as well as a monthly blog. Hannah, is easy to work with, she answers emails promptly which is really important for me and I know I can trust her to maximise my content potential. I would highly recommend her and her services.
- Melanie Vine, Headteacher, Earls Colne Primary SchoolHandstand were as good as their quirky name, producing a really original new brand for our school. From the outset they were a pleasure to work with. They listened and really wanted to meet our brief. Hannah took the time to engage with all the school's stakeholders which means that our new branding really captures the essence of what we are about. The transformation of our new logo and website homepage using the new design is more than we hoped for. It is vibrant and colourful, just like our school. The school is at the heart of the community and this is represented in the design. There was an audible gasp when the new branding was first revealed to the school community. One Year 3 child excitedly shouted "…the new logo is wowzers!" Handstand were simply excellent in all that they did. Their after-care service is equally as impressive.
- Aron Newton, Commercial Director, PFE Express LtdWe engaged Hannah and her team to develop our website including updating the look, feel and functionality of the website. The team were clear on the timelines and all deadlines were met with the site being launched on time as planned. The team communicated clearly, listened to us and at the same time pushed us to think differently. The outcome is is a website that we are delighted with. Hannah and the team are now going to look at our branding and marketing in general. We feel confident and comfortable working with Hannah and so her further involvement is a natural evolution.