Freelance marketing services for smaller businesses and organisations. Offering ambitious but affordable marketing solutions that will make a tangible difference to your organisation’s growth.
Web Design & Development
Designing and building new websites for a range of budgets and enhancing existing websites to improve online experiences.
Branding & Graphic Design
Building and evolving brands through brand strategy and creative development. Plus design of marketing materials.
Increasing your online visibility and engagement, generating leads and growing sales. Including analysis & SEO.
Strategic and creative thinking to develop marketing and communications plans to help your organisation grow.
I spent many summers in my childhood perfecting a handstand, developing the strength, skill and agility to be able to balance unsupported on my hands. I liked the challenge.
Marketing, like a handstand, is something we all have within our capability but we don’t necessarily have the skill, time or desire to do it. That’s where I can help.
I have over 20 years of experience in Marketing and have worked with blue chip clients such as Tesco, British Airways, O2 and Sainsbury’s, as well as many smaller businesses and organisations. I am committed to using my knowledge working with larger organisations to help smaller businesses and organisations grow.
See what our clients are saying
- Paul Rowe, MD, Rowe IT LtdWe engaged Hannah and her colleagues to refresh our branding and develop a new, responsive website against a tight time scale. All the way through the project the team were great to work with, taking time to understand our needs. The result was a professional new identity and clean website which works seamlessly across smartphone, tablet and desktop devices.
- Thomasin Newton, Image and Style ConsultantHannah helped me with the SEO for my website. She delivered everything I needed and provided very thorough training and follow up support when it was required. Working with Hannah I have every confidence that my SEO has been done correctly (unlike before). I had a lot more enquiries in the run up to Christmas which I hadn't had in previous years. I am attributing this to my SEO now being done correctly so that people can find me more easily. In my opinion Hannah offers a very reasonable rate and very comprehensive service. I would highly recommend Hannah for her SEO services.
- Melanie Vine, Headteacher, Earls Colne Primary SchoolHandstand were as good as their quirky name, producing a really original new brand for our school. From the outset they were a pleasure to work with. They listened and really wanted to meet our brief. Hannah took the time to engage with all the school's stakeholders which means that our new branding really captures the essence of what we are about. The transformation of our new logo and website homepage using the new design is more than we hoped for. It is vibrant and colourful, just like our school. The school is at the heart of the community and this is represented in the design. There was an audible gasp when the new branding was first revealed to the school community. One Year 3 child excitedly shouted "…the new logo is wowzers!" Handstand were simply excellent in all that they did. Their after-care service is equally as impressive.
- Mike Watson, Chairman, Pager Power LtdWe initially appointed Hannah to improve and increase our digital marketing activity. Hannah helps us with keeping our website content up to date; making sure that our site is found on Google. She is also responsible for our email marketing ensuring that our existing contacts are aware of everything we can do for them. Hannah is very much an extension of our team. She is fun and hard-working and gets on well with everyone. Hannah over-delivers and as a result of her input, the KPIs we use to measure our marketing effectiveness have been turned around favourably resulting in an increase in new enquiries. Hannah and the Handstand team have more recently developed our branding, website and content. This activity has been key to our exceptional growth over the past four years.
- Fran Martin, St Francis HospiceHannah carried out an event evaluation project analysing data from our Bubble Rush event. It was the first event of its kind, and we were keen to understand more about our participants. Hannah delivered a first class, comprehensive evaluation showing key findings plus recommendations and ideas for next year’s event. Hannah was extremely efficient, reliable, communicative and friendly from the very beginning until the end of the project. I would highly recommend Hannah.
- Mark Burns, Trustee, ECRCHannah carried out a perception survey for the Earls Colne Recreation Club (ECRC). We were looking to understand of what actions could be taken to make joining the club a more attractive proposition. Hannah exceeded our expectations. She took a collaborative and constructive approach to working with our team, was very prompt at coming back with deliverables. Her research data and presentation of the feedback was extremely well constructed and clear. The club now has objective feedback enabling us to make decisions on what issues need to be addressed and the actions that have to be implemented.