Designing and building new websites for a range of budgets and enhancing existing websites to improve online experiences.
Branding & Design
Building and evolving brands through brand strategy and creative development. Plus design of marketing materials.
Increasing your online visibility and engagement, generating leads and growing sales. Including analysis & SEO.
Strategic and creative thinking to develop marketing and communications plans to help your organisation grow.
I expect I’ll be asked that question a lot
I spent many summers in my childhood perfecting a handstand, developing the strength, skill and agility to be able to balance unsupported on my hands.
I liked the challenge.
Marketing, like a handstand, is something we all have within our capability but we don’t necessarily have the skill, time or desire to do it. That’s where I can help.
I have over 18 years of experience in Marketing and have worked with blue chip clients such as Tesco, British Airways, O2 and Sainsbury’s, as well as many smaller businesses and organisations. I am committed to using my knowledge working with larger organisations to help smaller businesses and organisations grow. I have spent the last five years of my career working locally in Essex and Suffolk doing just that, as well as completing projects for charities and academic organisations.
In my new venture I am offering you my support to give you the start you need with your marketing, the skills required to improve your marketing effectiveness and plenty of motivation to use marketing to drive your growth.
See what our clients are saying
- Thomasin Newton, Image and Style ConsultantHannah helped me with the SEO for my website. She delivered everything I needed and provided very thorough training and follow up support when it was required. Working with Hannah I have every confidence that my SEO has been done correctly (unlike before). I had a lot more enquiries in the run up to Christmas which I hadn't had in previous years. I am attributing this to my SEO now being done correctly so that people can find me more easily. In my opinion Hannah offers a very reasonable rate and very comprehensive service. I would highly recommend Hannah for her SEO services.
- Tracy Fortescue, Business Development Manager, Community360I just wanted to say a huge thank you for all your hard work in the creation of our new brand and the design and build of our new website. It looks amazing and I know it wasn’t an easy project due to the complexity of our organisation. You went beyond the call of duty with helping us get to the website launch on time. It has been a pleasure working with you. You are a truly professional team.
- Aron Newton, Commercial Director, PFE Express LtdWe engaged Hannah and her team to develop our website including updating the look, feel and functionality of the website. The team were clear on the timelines and all deadlines were met with the site being launched on time as planned. The team communicated clearly, listened to us and at the same time pushed us to think differently. The outcome is is a website that we are delighted with. Hannah and the team are now going to look at our branding and marketing in general. We feel confident and comfortable working with Hannah and so her further involvement is a natural evolution.
- Mike Watson, Chairman, Pager Power LtdWe appointed Hannah to improve and increase our digital marketing activity. Hannah helps us with keeping our website content up to date; making sure that our site is found on Google. She is also responsible for our email marketing ensuring that our existing contacts are aware of everything we can do for them. Hannah is very much an extension of our team. She is fun and hard-working and gets on well with everyone. Hannah over-delivers and as a result of her input, the KPIs we use to measure our marketing effectiveness have been turned around favourably resulting in an increase in new enquiries.
- Fran Martin, St Francis HospiceHannah carried out an event evaluation project analysing data from our Bubble Rush event. It was the first event of its kind, and we were keen to understand more about our participants. Hannah delivered a first class, comprehensive evaluation showing key findings plus recommendations and ideas for next year’s event. Hannah was extremely efficient, reliable, communicative and friendly from the very beginning until the end of the project. I would highly recommend Hannah.
- James Canton, Course Director, University of EssexHannah worked as a marketing consultant with the Literature, Film and Theatre Studies department at the University of Essex, advising on promotion strategy as we looked to raise recruitment. Her comprehensive marketing plan has helped us to build brand awareness of our courses. She was wonderful to work with and we have already started to see the results of her efforts making a significant impact on marketing in our department.
Why not let us help you
we could create something brilliant together
We always have something to chat about
Earlier this week it was National Volunteer Day. A day when you question, “What am I doing for others?”. Even…