Freelance marketing services for smaller businesses and organisations. Offering ambitious but affordable marketing solutions that will make a tangible difference to your organisation’s growth.
Web Design & Development
Designing and building new websites for a range of budgets and enhancing existing websites to improve online experiences.
Branding & Graphic Design
Building and evolving brands through brand strategy and creative development. Plus design of marketing materials.
Increasing your online visibility and engagement, generating leads and growing sales. Including analysis & SEO.
Strategic and creative thinking to develop marketing and communications plans to help your organisation grow.
I spent many summers in my childhood perfecting a handstand, developing the strength, skill and agility to be able to balance unsupported on my hands. I liked the challenge.
Marketing, like a handstand, is something we all have within our capability but we don’t necessarily have the skill, time or desire to do it. That’s where I can help.
I have over 20 years of experience in Marketing and have worked with blue chip clients such as Tesco, British Airways, O2 and Sainsbury’s, as well as many smaller businesses and organisations. I am committed to using my knowledge working with larger organisations to help smaller businesses and organisations grow.
See what our clients are saying
- Dr Shahzadi Harper, Owner, The Harper ClinicHannah has helped me and my website with SEO keyword research and content optimisation to help my website become more visible. Unfortunately, my website was not as SEO friendly as I had initially thought, so Hannah ran a keyword audit to highlight where the focus of my new website content was needed and impressed upon me the need for more content. Since then she has worked with me to update and added content on my website, such as new articles that have come out in the press, videos and webinars as well as a monthly blog. Hannah, is easy to work with, she answers emails promptly which is really important for me and I know I can trust her to maximise my content potential. I would highly recommend her and her services.
- Mark Burns, Trustee, ECRCHannah carried out a perception survey for the Earls Colne Recreation Club (ECRC). We were looking to understand of what actions could be taken to make joining the club a more attractive proposition. Hannah exceeded our expectations. She took a collaborative and constructive approach to working with our team, was very prompt at coming back with deliverables. Her research data and presentation of the feedback was extremely well constructed and clear. The club now has objective feedback enabling us to make decisions on what issues need to be addressed and the actions that have to be implemented.
- Amanda Ruiz, PR ConsultantHannah recently did an expert training session on SEO to a group of small business owners, including myself. Not only did she demystify SEO but she showed us in simple steps what business owners should do in order to boost their rankings in Google. Her workshop was highly informational, current and useful. The attendees walked away with actions to follow as well as a clearer understanding of what to do when attempting to do one's own SEO. She is excellent at what she does! I highly recommend her services.
- Rob Cross, Owner, Muru LeadershipHannah provided support in setting the digital marketing strategy and plan for my start-up business. This included creating and measuring website, email and social media metrics and providing insight from those metrics to help guide future activity. Hannah also created and managed the monthly newsletter ensuring an increasing open and click through rate. Hannah brought professionalism and focus to my digital marketing strategy ensuring that it aligned to what the business was trying to achieve. Hannah was very helpful and brought real insight into the challenges I was facing and what I needed to do. She was always willing to help and to challenge my thinking helping create the shift needed. She always delivered on time and to expectations. I would gladly recommend Hannah. She brings a great mix of strategic thinking and practical application.
- Tracy Fortescue, Business Development Manager, Community360I just wanted to say a huge thank you for all your hard work in the creation of our new brand and the design and build of our new website. It looks amazing and I know it wasn’t an easy project due to the complexity of our organisation. You went beyond the call of duty with helping us get to the website launch on time. It has been a pleasure working with you. You are a truly professional team.
- Melanie Vine, Headteacher, Earls Colne Primary SchoolHandstand were as good as their quirky name, producing a really original new brand for our school. From the outset they were a pleasure to work with. They listened and really wanted to meet our brief. Hannah took the time to engage with all the school's stakeholders which means that our new branding really captures the essence of what we are about. The transformation of our new logo and website homepage using the new design is more than we hoped for. It is vibrant and colourful, just like our school. The school is at the heart of the community and this is represented in the design. There was an audible gasp when the new branding was first revealed to the school community. One Year 3 child excitedly shouted "…the new logo is wowzers!" Handstand were simply excellent in all that they did. Their after-care service is equally as impressive.